Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Procrastination Nation

Yeeeah, ok, so I've been avoiding writing about all the fascinating stuff that is happened to me in New York, because I never finished my three-part volume on the "Purse Incident," and I didn't want to interupt the blog, but now I am interuprting the blog because it's MINE and I can do that!!

WOOT! Living on the edge.

Sadly, I've missed out on sharing some delicious stories with the internet, like how I was totally this girl on Monday morning, minus the pigeon. And how today, I scored not one, but TWO, that's two, dos, due, deux (why does "two" in every other language start with "d"?) bottles of the 1999 Perrier-Jouët Fleur de Champagne, which is a whopping $125 a bottle. [drop jaw] And even coooler, Annie got one too.

And, and I got to see Denny from "Grey's Anatomy." (McDreamy and Denny down, McSteamy and Burke, please grace me with your McHottness.)

And oh my gosh my stomach hurts so bad.


***


But the rest of the purse story is quite hilarious and I realized that I was totally lame for taking a month after Christmas to even get through the first Volume, Yikes.

So not only is my New Years Being On Time Resolution not working out but I still can't stop with the procrastination.

Well, at least I haven't changed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home