Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Very Own Penguin!

Media parties are pretty cool...booze, "Cheese, Gromit!" and gift bags! The schmoozing intimidates me, but I recently got a box of my VERY OWN BUISNESS CARDS and I just can't wait to hand those babies out.

"Hello Ms. X. So nice to meet you!"

Whamp. Whamp. Whamp.

"Why you don't say! Here's my card. Please keep in touch and let me know what is going on with your company!"

The last event I attended was at BED, which I honestly only attened because the nightclub was featured in an episode of Sex and the City and if I tried to get in on a Saturday night I'd be waiting in line for two hours. So I braved the rainstorm and I'm glad I did because Little Penguin Wine has started a promotion to save the little penguins of Austalia and I got a penguin adoption (and two bottles of wine and penguin earrings) in my giftbag! Woo! I am a proud penguin parent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home