Friday, May 26, 2006

Everybody Stalks Chris

I saw Chris Rock the other day.

He was sitting on a stoop. Chilling. And I didn't even recognize him. And then he manufactured a big toothy grin. (See: Johnathan Safran Foer's Everything is Illuminated) Which made me notice the trailer trucks and I turned to my co-worker, "Was that Chris Rock?" "No way. What are you talking about?" "I bet your five bucks that if you back there, it will be Chris Rock." He didn't. But I swallowed my pride and asked the restaurant hostess Chris Rock's movie was filming in the area.

Last week his movie trailers (I've never seen so many) were all over my neighborhood. There were cables. Clothes. Random scruffy-looking dudes. And they were filming in the French restaurant my parents almost ate at the week earlier.

So yeah. I'm stalking Chris Rock.

And the list grows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home