Monday, May 08, 2006

Yes I Did, But No I Did NOT Wait in Line to Touch the Fish Bowl

I saw David Blaine in Lincoln Center. I did. But only because I was going to be walking by Lincoln Center anyway. And NO I did wait in line to touch the fish bowl.

Coach Patrick: That's what they want you to do. You stuck it to them!

Heck yeah. I'm bad ass. The badest bad ass that made the trip to see David Blaine. I even considered throwing something inside the fish bowl. But there were cops. And I have bad aim.

But I can tell you the meaning of life, I mean, I can tell you why David Blaine was in the fish bowl for seven days...a two-hour television special simply cannot be made out of nine minutes of breath-holding. Even David Blaine's death-defying card tricks will not keep a 5 year-old watching for two hours. But if you build a water bubble, put David Blaine in it for seven days, they will come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home