Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fabulousness News

The bootycall will be only TWO BLOCKS away this summer. Two blocks! So close that I won’t have to leave a toothbrush in her bathroom! I will be able to walk home to brush my teeth in my own bathroom!

Sophomore year of college I slept in Lizzie’s bed regularly because I lived in the dorms and taking the drunk bus back to campus with all the freshman was a bitch. So, I kept a toothbrush over there and called her my bootycall because she was always trying to put her arm around me in the middle of the night. HeHe.

So the bootycall is going to be living with Frenchmen. Like three or four of them with one bathroom. She said another apartment with one bathroom and five people told her it wasn’t a problem for them. I say the French are notorious for stinkyness, so she should be able to get in the bathroom whenever she feels like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home