Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Falling Out of my Chair in Front of my Students

Omph!

I just missed the seat in the auditorium and I'm going down. Luckily catch myself on the armrests. Now three of my students are laughing hysterically. I'm trying not to laugh. I do have a huge goofy grin on my face.

But I can't laugh because these kids were talking and being disrespectful of the musical director and that's why I tried to sit between them in the first place.

I can not laugh.

It's really hard to do.


After School
I am relaying the story of "How I Fell in Music Today" to my roommate. Suddenly I realize that the seats in the auditorium do not spring up like they do at the movies. If they are put down, they stay down.

Which means that kid didn't just move his leg. He put the seat up!

I find this even more funny. And really disrespectful. But mostly funny.

I am finally the teacher that got cleverly tricked by her students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home